On Veterans Day, November 11, 2016, Texas Roadhouse will be saying thank you to active-duty, former, or retired U.S. military service members with a free lunch from its special Veterans Menu. The free lunch will be available from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Wichita Texas Roadhouse location.
Veterans can select from the following menu items, plus receive their choice of a Coca Cola product, iced tea, or coffee.
- 6 oz. Sirloin Steak with two sides
- Country Fried Chicken with two sides
- Country Fried Sirloin with two sides
- Pulled Pork Dinner with two sides
- Grilled Pork Chop (single) with two sides
- All-American Cheeseburger with steak fries
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich with steak fries
- Pulled Pork Sandwich with steak fries
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Chicken Critter Salad
The free Veterans day lunch is valid for dine-in only and does not include beer or alcohol. Proof of service is required and can include Military ID cards, Veterans Affairs cards, or discharge papers.
Wichita has one Texas Roadhouse restaurant:
6707 W. Kellogg Drive
Wichita, KS 67209-2215
Texas Roadhouse also has programs that support Homes For Our Troops. Visit https://www.texasroadhouse.com/landing-pages/veterans-day for more information.