If you change the oil in your car regularly, you can drive it until it becomes an old (paid-for) clunker like mine. Here’s a rebate that will save you $10 on Valvoline NextGen oil and hopefully even a trip or two to the mechanic:
Get the Valvoline NextGen $10 Rebate
- Fill in the form to print a mail in rebate for up $10 off Valvoline NextGen motor oil
- Purchase 5 quarts of Valvoline’s NextGen Conventional Oil and receive rebate of $7
- Purchase 5 quarts of Valvoline’s NextGen MaxLife High Mileage Motor Oil and receive a rebate of $10
- Coupon expires March 31st and the mail in rebate request must be received by May 1st
- Only one rebate per household
- Cannot be combined with any other Valvoline offers
- Rebate must include original store receipt within promotional dates
Also, here’s a coupon for Valvoline motor oil you can print. The instructions for the rebate say you can’t combine with other offers, but I’m not sure whether or not they mean this coupon. (I’m waiting to hear back.) Print it anyway because it might mean you get an even better deal!
Clicking the image should bring you right to the Valvoline coupon to print.