Join East Heights United Methodist Church for a festive evening Sunday, December 9 when the youth group presents the Living Nativity, and then get on board for the annual College Hill Christmas Lights Tour.
The youth group will present the Living Nativity in four shows at 6 p.m., 6:30 p.m., 7 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. just outside the north entrance of the church.
The Living Nativity is free and open to the public, and tells and shows the story of the first Christmas night with youth in costume and even barnyard animals!
While you’re there, stop by the sanctuary between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. for a piano duet of Christmas music (also free).
College Hill Holiday Lights Tour is available from 5:30 to 9 p.m. Tickets for the tour are $8 and sell out quickly. Read more about it here.
Date: December 9, 2018
Time: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Location: East Heights United Methodist Church 4407 E. Douglas Wichita KS 67218
Cost: Free (except for the Christmas Lights Tour)
For more information: http://www.ehumc.org/events
Your guide to Wichita holidays on the cheap!
Special Holiday Events:
- Day-by-day guide to Christmas and holiday events in and near Wichita
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides
- Where to Visit Santa around Wichita
- Christmas Craft Shows and Holiday Markets
- How to make the holidays special when you can't afford big presents
- Non-Toy Gift Ideas
- Find Unique Gifts at these Local Wichita Shops
- Great Local Gifts Under $20
- Wichita Christmas Light Displays
- Botanica Illuminations
- Fulton Valley Farms A Country Christmas
- Christmas Tree Farms