Please suggest a resource to add to this list by using the comments section below.
– Free services and resources for both job-seekers and employers. Job-Search Success and other workshops, career fairs, job listings, etc.; registration required for access to free services
Wichita Public Library
Free technology training classes, including online job search tips, resume-building, Microsoft Office, and more. Reference materials, sample tests, and other resources available to borrow or use onsite.
Kansas Small Business Development Center (KSBDC)
WSU Hughes Metroplex at 29th Street North and Oliver in Wichita, (316) 978-3193
– Free and low-cost business workshops, consulting, and training.
– Many resources for Kansas business owners, including a very comprehensive calendar of classes, workshops, and seminars separated by region.
Wichita State University Center for Entrepreneurship
Devlin Hall, WSU campus, (316) 978-3000
– Workshops and classes available for a small fee, with big discounts available for WSU students and staff.
– Free Forum series for area business owners, entrepreneurs, and students.
Butler Community College Center for Workforce and Professional Advancement
715 E 13th Street, Andover, KS 67002, (316) 218–6118
– Technology, business, and other career courses available for a fee. Downtown Technology Training Center, non-credit online courses, public classes, group classes, and customized training are available.