Wichita’s Q-line Trolley is always free and Santa, being the frugal type, heard about it and made plans to ride this weekend.
Wichita Transit announced that it has received word that Santa and other special guests from the North Pole will be riding on Friday and Saturday, December 20 and 21!
He’s expected to board Friday at 6 p.m. and Saturday at 1 p.m.
It isn’t yet known which trolley he’ll be on, so you’ll want to download the MyStop mobile app to track him on either of those days.
The Q-line runs on Douglas Avenue from Seneca to Edgemoor on weekends. Once you figure out what trolley he’s on, board the Q-line at any stop along the route.
They’ll have candy canes for everyone and you can take your own photos with Santa.
Find out more at the Wichita Transit Facebook event page here.
Your guide to Wichita holidays on the cheap!
Special Holiday Events:
- Day-by-day guide to Christmas and holiday events in and near Wichita
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides
- Where to Visit Santa around Wichita
- Christmas Craft Shows and Holiday Markets
- How to make the holidays special when you can't afford big presents
- Non-Toy Gift Ideas
- Find Unique Gifts at these Local Wichita Shops
- Great Local Gifts Under $20
- Wichita Christmas Light Displays
- Botanica Illuminations
- Fulton Valley Farms A Country Christmas
- Christmas Tree Farms