See the giant hotdog on wheels in person and get your picture taken with the Wienermobile in Wichita. They are stopping by Wichita from Tuesday November 8 – Monday, November 14, 2022 during their coast-to-coast weenie roast.
About the Wienermobile:
- Its 27 foot long Oscar Mayer Hotdog vehicle
- The first version was created July 18th 1936 by Oscar Mayer’s Nephew, Carl G. Mayer
- Drivers of the Wienermobiles are know as Hotdoggers and often hand out toy whistles
- The 2004 version of the Wienermobile has a horn that plays the Wiener Jingle in 21 different genres from Cajun to Rap to Bossa Nova
Locations and Dates in Wichita:
- Thursday, Nov. 10
- Exploration Place – 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 11
- Saturday, Nov. 12
- Sunday, Nov. 13