See the Christmas story brought to life at Papa’s Pumpkin Patch in Newton, Kansas.
They’ll have Christmas music and you’ll see the old, old story in a new way as you follow a walking tour around the farm, stopping to meet the characters and singing Christmas carols.
The tour is expected to take about 30 to 45 minutes, with groups starting about every 10 minutes.
No reservations are required.
There’s a suggested $5 donation per person, which includes a drink and snack at the end of the walking tour.
This could be the beginning of a new Christmas tradition! For more information, you should follow their event page on Facebook.
Your guide to Wichita holidays on the cheap!
Special Holiday Events:
- Day-by-day guide to Christmas and holiday events in and near Wichita
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides
- Where to Visit Santa around Wichita
- Christmas Craft Shows and Holiday Markets
- How to make the holidays special when you can't afford big presents
- Non-Toy Gift Ideas
- Find Unique Gifts at these Local Wichita Shops
- Great Local Gifts Under $20
- Wichita Christmas Light Displays
- Botanica Illuminations
- Fulton Valley Farms A Country Christmas
- Christmas Tree Farms