Music Theater Wichita season passes are going on sale again! This year is a little different – there isn’t a half-price sale, or a BOGO sale for one day only.
Instead, you get three days to save $50 off each MTW season pass. Plus, you don’t have to order by phone this year unless you want to.
Going to see a live musical would be a great date-night activity, or it could be something you do with a theater-loving friend or two; a break from the busy week, a cool-down in the theater as you forget about everything on your to-do list for a while and just enjoy a live musical right here in Wichita.
It’s rare to get any discount on season tickets to the Music Theater Wichita – it’s one of the best live entertainment options in the entire city – so $50 off is quite a bargain! (We’ll take it… and we’ll say thanks!)
Music Theater Wichita’s 2018 Summer Season
The Music Theater Wichita 2018 summer season will include Sister Act, Guys and Dolls, Freaky Friday, Pippin, and The Little Mermaid.
That’s five shows, so – depending on which seats and which performances you choose – you could end up paying as little as $15.20 per ticket with this sale. That, my frugal friends, is a deal. (Not including an $9 processing/handling fee, but that’s per order, not per ticket.)
Music Theater Wichita Season Ticket Sale Day Prices
Rear Orchestra (evening): $122
Rear Orchestra (matinee): $112
Balcony (evening): $82
Balcony (matinee): $76
The discount is available for Rear Orchestra and Balcony seating, evening and matinee performances, for the 2018 Summer Season.
How to get cheap season tickets for Music Theater Wichita
The Wichita home-away-from-home of Broadway shows is now offering two ordering options for its discounted season tickets:
- From noon on Saturday, March 31 through noon on Sunday, April 1, you may purchase online.
- To order online, go to the MTWichita.org website here and scroll down to find the link for the order form. Online orders for discounted season passes are only available from noon on Saturday until noon on Sunday, so don’t miss it. You’ll need to know which performances and seats you want, so read the tips below and study up before the big day.
- On Monday, April 2, you may call from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. to order by phone.
- If you would like to call and order your discount tickets for Music Theater Wichita’s summer season is (316) 265-3107. Phone orders are only available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday, April 2, 2018. The MTW office will be closed that day; the deal is only available by phone that day and only during the time listed, so don’t miss it.
So, before you order, there are some tips you need to know ahead of time so that the process goes smoothly:
- Know which performance you’re coming to. They have performances on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday evenings, two shows on Saturday, and two shows on Sunday. View showtimes & ticket information in advance so you are prepared when you call in on Monday.
- Know whether you want to sit in the Rear Orchestra or the Balcony. View the seating chart.
- Have your credit card ready. They do not take Discover, so use your Visa, American Express, or Master Card. Payment must be made when ordering.
- Have pen & paper ready so you can write down your seat numbers and location. Yippee!
- Don’t try to drive and order tickets. Pull over and park, please, whether you’re ordering by phone or online.
Just a few more things to know:
- Not applicable with any other discount offer, gift certificate, or special promotion
- Children must be at least 5 years of age to attend any performance
- There will be $9.00 processing/handling fee per order
Date: March 31-April 2, 2018
Time: Noon on Saturday through noon on Sunday for online ordering; 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday for ordering by phone.
Location: By phone or online
Cost: $76 – $122
For more info, visit MTWichita.org.