The Artichoke is a fun place for local live music. It’s as much a specialty for this local sandwich shop as Nancy’s Famous #8 (a turkey, bacon, and Swiss sandwich with cream cheese – very delicious).
The Artichoke Sandwichbar has a number of live performances coming up, as well as occasional Open Mic Nights!
- Brooke Blanche live at the ‘Choke — Wednesday, May 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Open Mic at Artichoke Sandwich Bar — Thursday, May 19 at 7 p.m.
- Mandolin Monroe at The Artichoke — Friday, May 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Candice and the Business Casual @ the ‘Choke — Saturday, May 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Just the Worm @ Artichoke Sandwichbar — Wednesday, May 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Pastor Mike and the Demon Slayer Blues Band — Friday, May 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- BFE at the Artichoke — Saturday, May 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Singer Songwriter Circle! — Wednesday, June 1 at 7 p.m.
There’s no cover, but you’ll want to bring some money to tip the artist/band or buy their music (or both!). To see the Artichoke’s menu or to order online, visit artichokesandwichbar.com and scroll down until you see the Menu & Online Ordering button.
Related: Live Music at Hurricane Sports Grill