The 2022 Kansas State Fair will be held Sept. 9-18th , 2022. Each day of the fair will have a theme and be centered around part of the state’s industry, people, innovations and entertainment. You’ll also be able to enjoy traditional fair favorites of live music and entertainment, contests, exhibits, fair food, carnival games and rides, vendors and more.
The Kansas State Fair provides plenty of ways to save money throughout 10 days of fun – from discount tickets and packages to Midway specials and season passes.
Kansas State Fair Ticket Discounts:
Discount outside gate admission is available for purchase before the fair begins. You can buy your discounted advance gate admission online in advance until September 9, 2022. After that, you’ll need to purchase Kansas State Fair tickets either at Dillons or at the gate when you arrive at the fairgrounds.
Until Sept. 9, 2022, you will save as much as $3 when you purchase fair tickets at the Kansas State Fair website ticket page. You can choose Print-at-Home or Will Call as delivery options.
Regular ticket pricing begins September 9th, 2022. Purchase regular price Fair tickets at any Kansas Dillon’s store or in person at the KS State Fair Ticket Office.
Kansas State Fair Prices:
Adults – Save by purchasing online tickets in advance. Gate admission is only $7 a person in advance but you’ll pay $10 if you wait and buy once the fair begins.
Kids – Save on tickets for kids ages 6-12. Kids fair admission is only $4 in advance, $6 once the fair begins. Kids 5 and younger get in free.
Seniors – Save when you purchase senior (ages 60+) admission in advance. Tickets for seniors are $4 in advance; $6 once the fair begins.
Kansas State Fair Military Discount – New in recent years is a military discount at the fair. All military service members, retired or active, and their families can purchase $4 gate admission tickets with military ID. The military discount is only available at the Kansas State Fair ticket office, at the gate during the Fair, or at the McConnell Air Force Base at the Information, Tickets and Tours Office.
Don’t forget you can purchase early & save!
Save 30% on gate admission tickets when purchased by Sept. 8th! Tickets can be purchased at any Dillons store, the Kansas State Fair ticket office, or online.
- Adults 13+ — $7 ($10 value)
- Children 6-12 — $4 ($6 value)
- Seniors — $4 ($6 value)
Dillions admission and Midway ride sheet vouchers
Dillons stores across Kansas will be selling gate admission tickets and Midway ride sheet vouchers starting July 1, 2022. They won’t be able to sell discounted military gate admissions or Midway wristbands (just vouchers) Purchase your vouchers NOW because they get more expensive after Sept. 8th, you can purchase them before Sept. 8th for only $20.00 at your local Dillon’s! Talk about bang for your buck!! Don’t forget about Dillions Dollar Day at the Fair. Find out information here!
Kansas State Fair Fairgrounds is located at 2000 North Poplar Street in Hutchinson, Kansas.
This year, the fair features 5 different Sponsored Days:
- Monday Sept. 12th is Dillon’s Dollar Day, featuring only $1.00 gate admission, and FREE gate admission if you present your Dillons Plus card upon entry!
- Tuesday Sept. 13th is Tasty Tuesday, featuring $2.00 concessions at participating vendors. Information will be available (like which vendors will participate) at the entry gate upon arrival. This day is sponsored by DirectTV.
As well as discounted admission, the Kansas State Fair is offering some sweet discounted tickets for rides!
- Sept. 9, Sept. 13th through 16th, and Sept. 18 are all Wristband Days! Purchasing one of these wristbands will allow you to ride all participating midway rides on ONE given wristband day! Rides excluded from this deal are The Sky Ride, State Fair Railroad, Lake Talbott Boat Ride, Zip Line, Big Slide and Ye Old Mill. Available for purchase here for $35.00 each!
- Also being offered are the 5 Ride Punch Cards! These allow for one ride each on all of the rides that are excluded from the Wristband Day ticket deal except for the Big Slide. Available for purchase here for $15.00 each! Act fast because these will NOT be available for purchase after Sept. 9th.
Helpful links for more Kansas State Fair Deals & Info:
You may find the following information helpful as you plan your trip to the Kansas State Fair.
ABOUT THE KANSAS STATE FAIR
Find your fun at the Kansas State Fair. From the opening bell to the final grandstand blockbuster, it’s a play day hay day. Take in the world-class Midway, blue-ribbon animals and family-friendly activities. It’s pure Americana – an event not to be missed. Party with your pals and hear the hottest performers at the Nex-Tech Wireless Grandstand. Tour the many agricultural and educational displays. Win prizes. Brave heart-pounding carnival rides. Sample deep-fried treats and other culinary delights. Enormous vegetables, odd artifacts, homemade crafts and the infamous butter sculpture provide something for everyone.
The event is the largest in the state of Kansas with crowds numbering more than 350,000. The fairgrounds are in centrally located Hutchinson, Kansas. Mark your calendars now and plan to join Kansans from across the state – along with visitors from around the world. For more information, call 620.669.3600, toll-free at 800.362.FAIR or visit www.kansasstatefair.com.
Regular State Fair Ticket Prices during the Fair
- Adult Ticket (13-60 years of age) $10.00
- Senior Ticket (61 years and over) $ 6.00
- Child Ticket (6-12 years of age) $ 6.00
- Children 5 and younger do not require a gate admission ticket
- *Military (retired or active, and their families, with ID) $4
Stay “In the Know” by following us on Facebook at: Wichita on the Cheap Facebook Page
Thanks for visiting our free website for the Wichita Community. We do it because we Love ICT!