In the free two-hour workshop, Meeting the 3 Ms: Learning the Basics of Marketing, Management and Money, you’ll learn how to obtain necessary licenses and permits, how to write a business plan, how to finance your business and other basics. Participants will also receive a free startup kit with useful information.
The workshop will be held at the WSU Hughes Metro Complex, just north of Oliver and 29th Street in Wichita. Choose one of the following dates and times for Meeting the 3 Ms workshop in Wichita:
Although the workshop is free, registration is necessary.
- Monday, January 11, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, January 20, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Friday, January 29, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Monday, February 8, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 16, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, February 25, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Monday, March 7, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Free follow-up with a KSBDC consultant and other free business resources are also available at the center. For more information, or to register for the free workshop, click here.