The Easter Bunny is coming to Cabela’s in 2023! The Bunny will be there on several dates in April leading up to Easter on April 17.
You’ll need to reserve your visit in advance, but you’ll still get a FREE 4×6 picture with the Easter Bunny included in the visit. If you want, you can purchase additional photo packages. Reservations open on March 25, 2023 in Wichita, Kansas.
Related: Easter Egg Hunts in the Wichita Area
Free Photos with the Easter Bunny
First, make your reservations online at the Cabela’s website here. Next, get your kids dressed up in their Sunday finest and head on down to Cabela’s on North Greenwich Road at your reserved time for free photos with the Easter Bunny.
This year, reservations for the free Easter Bunny photos are available April 1 – April 9, 2023 according to the Cabela’s website:
- Saturday, April 1 = 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 2 =11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Monday, April 3 = 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 4 = 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 5 = 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, April 6 = 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday, April 7 = 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday, April 8 = 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 9 = 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The free photos with the Easter Bunny at Cabela’s is a 4×6 size. Of course they will also have paid photo packages to offer you; the Cabela’s ad shows two $15 photo packages and a Jellybean package for $20. It might not be a bad deal if you have grandparents and family members who live out of town!
Find more free and cheap Easter activities and egg hunts in the Wichita KS area
Leave a Reply