Dashing through the snow and oh what fun it is! Every year, we have several places in Wichita that usually offer free horse-drawn carriage rides in Wichita.There is something incredible magical about the experience of an old fashioned carriage ride that will put even the must ‘humbug’ of people into the Christmas spirit!
Look below for all the dates and times of the free horse-drawn carriage and/or wagon rides we know of around Wichita.
Every Sunday from Nov. 20th-Dec 18th during their Holiday Stroll event there will be FREE carriage rides throughout the shopping cente from 2pm-7pm.
Every weekend from 6 to 10 pm, Nov. 25th through Dec. 23rd, this holiday event offers carriage rides for $5 per person.
Enjoy carriage rides with hot cocoa and a Santa visit every weekend from Nov. 24th -Dec. 18th. Check their website for hours and additional information.
As a thank you for shopping with them, The Waterfront Shopping Center is expected to offer free carriage rides on the weekends during December.
Looking for all the holiday fun in Wichita? Check out these pages!
Your guide to Wichita holidays on the cheap!
Special Holiday Events:
- Day-by-day guide to Christmas and holiday events in and near Wichita
- Horse-drawn Carriage Rides
- Where to Visit Santa around Wichita
- Christmas Craft Shows and Holiday Markets
- How to make the holidays special when you can't afford big presents
- Non-Toy Gift Ideas
- Find Unique Gifts at these Local Wichita Shops
- Great Local Gifts Under $20
- Wichita Christmas Light Displays
- Botanica Illuminations
- Fulton Valley Farms A Country Christmas
- Christmas Tree Farms