Have you ever wanted to chat with your favorite storybook characters? Maybe take a picture on the yellow brick road? For one day only, join your favorite storybook characters at Cowtown’s Once Upon a Time.
Cowtown will be filled with pirates, princesses and classic characters from the Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, Little Red Riding Hood (and the Big, Bad Wolf) that you can take pictures, walk, and talk with! Enjoy a day full of activities with plenty of crafts, do-your- own puppet shows and so much more. You might even meet a unicorn!
It’s appropriate for children of all ages, and admission is discounted for this event to just $5, so it’s a great deal too. (FREE for kids 4 years and under.)
Date: April 16, 2022
Time: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (last admission at 4 p.m.)
Location: Old Cowtown Museum, 1865 W. Museum Blvd., Wichita
Cost: $5; free for kids 4 and under.
FREE – Children (under 4) & Cowtown Members
For more information, call (316) 350-3323 or visit the Cowtown website here.
Watch for these other Cowtown signature events! If you’d like to get the whole family in to most of these events for free, consider purchasing a Cowtown Family Membership.
- Civil War Days – April 24 and 25
- Once Upon a Time – May 8
- Little House on the Prairie – May 15
- Steampunk Weekend – May 22 and 23
- A Day in the Life – June 12
- Kansas State Cowboy Fast Draw Competition – June 18-20
- Celebrate America – July 3
- National Day of the Cowboy – July 24
- Cowtown Throwdown concert (*not included with membership) – August 14
- People of the Plains – August 28
- Women of the West – September 4
- Wichita Intertribal Warrior Society Pow Wow – September 11
- A Night in Old Delano (18+) September 17
- County Fair – October 2
- Boos and Brews – October 8
- Hay, Hooves, and Halloween – October 23 and 24
- Ghost Town at Cowtown – October 29 and 30
- Victorian Christmas – December 3, 4, 10 and 11
- Breakfast with Santa (*not included with membership) – December 4 and 11
Leave a Reply