Bootanica, Botanica’s fun fall family-friendly fundraiser, will be held Saturday, October 13, 2018.
It’s an opportunity for kids to give their costumes a test drive, make some crafts, play, and enjoy Botanica in the fall. The entire gardens will be transformed.
Bootanica costs $9 per person; $6 for Botanica members. Children 2 and under get in free.
That price includes all activities except pumpkins, which are $3, and any food you might buy.
Bootanica crafts and activities will be located at stations throughout the gardens. Kids and families will enjoy live performances and plenty of Halloween-themed activities. This is the line-up so far for 2018!
• Four Points Ranch and Petting Zoo: interact with a mini horse, mini cow, lama, donkey and more
• Pumpkin Patch and Decorating: Pumpkins for purchase for $3
• Exploration Place presents Mad Scientist
• Ulrich Museum of Art: Specialty project
• Plant Graveyard with the Master Composters
• Great Plains Nature Center is bringing their owls
• The Bug Lady has over 90 insects and animals for kids to interact with
• Sedgwick County Zoo
• Face Paint by Just Face It Face Painting
• Lamphouse Photo Booth
• Bounce house
• Dance the day away with DJ Ronnie Choy
• Studio Performers: Listen and watch talented locals
• Theater Thrills: Wheel of fun with prizes, tattoos and photo props
• Spider Stop: Craft, activities and education
• Bugging Out: Dig for bugs, bug cases and craft
• 4 art projects throughout the gardens
• Games: Oversized lawn games, pumpkin ring toss, sack races and much more
• Haunted Woods scavenger hunt
• Randy King, Botanica’s Bee Man
• Hear your fortune from their friendly Fortune Tellers
Date: Saturday, October 13, 2018
Time: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Location: Botanica, 701 Amidon Street, Wichita, Kansas
Cost: $9 per person (all ages); $6 for Botanica members; children 2 and under get in free
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit botanica.org