Bootanica, Botanica’s fun fall family-friendly fundraiser, will be held Saturday, October 12, 2019.
It’s an opportunity for kids to give their costumes a test drive, make some crafts, play, and enjoy Botanica in the fall. The entire gardens will be transformed.
Bootanica costs $10 per person; $7 for Botanica members. Children 2 and under get in free.
That price includes all activities except pumpkins, which are $3, and any food you might buy.
Bootanica crafts and activities will be located at stations throughout the gardens. Kids and families will enjoy live performances and plenty of Halloween-themed activities. This is the line-up so far for 2019!
- Creatures Corner petting zoo
- Bounce House
- DJ ICT
- Black Cat Cafe
- The Bug Lady
- Dig for bugs and bug display
- Lamphouse Photo Booth
- Frankenstein’s Fossils
- Pumpkin Patch and Decorating: Pumpkins for purchase for $3
- Local performers
- Exploration Place presents Mad Scientist
- Ulrich Museum of Art: Specialty project
- Plant Graveyard with the Master Composters
- Trick or Treat jelly bean dare
- Sleepy Hollow Meadow – oversized lawn games
- BOOtanica fortune teller
- Face painting
Date: Saturday, October 12, 2019
Time: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Location: Botanica, 701 Amidon Street, Wichita, Kansas
Cost: $10 per person (all ages); $7 for Botanica members; children 2 and under get in free
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit botanica.org
Wichita, KS 67203-3199