Do you have an event coming up that you would like to share? Please send all the details to me at the email address below.
Note: I’m always interested in helping to spread the word about fun, affordable things to do in Wichita. Sometimes my good intentions exceed my ability and I don’t get everything published. By submitting an event, you aren’t being guaranteed placement. Generally, if your event is a great fit for the site and you give me complete details with plenty of advance notice, I often will get it on the site so people can find out about it.
Advertising is also available, which gives you preferred placement on the home page, extended exposure, and more benefits, which I can tell you all about if you are interested. I am local to Wichita and my goal is to be helpful to local people, businesses, and organizations.
Have a question about something else or want to find out about advertising at Wichita on the Cheap? Please get in touch!
Contact me by email: email@example.com
Top tips for submitting events to Wichita on the Cheap:
- Do submit! Please. Don’t let the following tips scare you off. 🙂
- Remember to include your name and your position at the company/organization. OR, if you’re a reader passing something along because you want to let everyone know about it, you can tell me that.
- Include a) name of the event and who it’s for b) date, time, location, and cost and c) a link where readers can go for more information. If you include a phone number, be sure to tell me whether it should be published or if it’s just for me!
- Simple text in the body of an email is best. You can include an image if you like, but .jpg and .png files are the best formats. If you send a different file format, I may not be able to open it.
- Please, please, please allow ample notice. I’m not saying you can’t submit an event that’s happening today, but it’s really not likely I’ll be able to share it that quickly. I like to have at least two weeks – but you can also let me know up to a year in advance! Really! 🙂