The Wichita Shakespeare Company will perform Othellofor Shakespeare in the Park on three weekends in September. Admission is free!
Bring your blankets, lawn chairs, and bug spray to enjoy any of the nine performances that will be held at various parks in the Wichita area.
Show Dates and Locations:
All shows begin at 7 p.m. and last approximately two hours.
- Friday, Sept. 9 – Central Riverside Park
- Saturday, Sept. 10 – Harvest Park
- Sunday, Sept. 11 – Andover Sports Park
- Friday, Sept. 16 – College Hill Park
- Saturday, Sept. 17 – Hap McLean Park, Park City
- Sunday, Sept. 18 – Central Riverside Park
- Friday, Sept. 23 – College Hill Park
- Saturday, Sept. 24 – High Park, Derby
- Sunday, Sept. 25 – Wichita Scottish Rite Center (special indoor performance and fundraiser for the two organizations; doors open at 6:30 p.m. and doors close at 7 p.m.)
As with all outdoor events, this schedule could possibly change. For weather-related cancellation info, call the WSC line at (316) 655-2017 after 6 p.m. on the night of the performance, and RSVP on the Facebook event page.
Shakespeare in the Park was voted by Wichita on the Cheap readers as one of the top FREE Things to Do in Wichita, KS.
Admission to Shakespeare in the Park is free, but donations are gladly accepted and appreciated!
Want to find out about more great FREE events like this? Subscribe (for free) to Wichita on the Cheap