Filling the Gap Lunches for Kids is a program of Partners for Wichita that provides free lunches for kids ages 18 and younger who are at risk of going hungry during times when no school lunch programs are available.
The sack lunches are made by possible by people in Wichita generously donating the food and their time. If you know of any kids who would benefit, please spread the word. For more information about this program, visit PartnersforWichita.org or call (316) 263-1389.
During Spring Break 2017, the free kids’ lunches will be available Monday through Friday at 17 locations around Wichita:
March 20-24, from 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- New Covenant UM Church, 1710 W. Douglas
- Evergreen Neighborhood Resource Center, 2700 N. Woodland
- Inter-Faith Ministries Villa Court, 930 N. Market
- St. Paul’s UMC, 1356 N. Broadway
- Atwater Neighborhood Resource Center, 2755 E. 19th St. N.
- Dellrose UMC, 1502 N. Dellrose
- True Word Church, 1108 N. Oliver
- Iasis Christian Center, 1914 E. 11th St. N.
- Tabernacle COGIC, 1502 E. 17th St. N.
- Colvin Neighborhood Resource Center, 2820 S. Roosevelt
- Hilltop Community Center, 1329 S. Terrace
- Salvation Army Citadel Corps, 1739 S. Elpyco St.
- Cross Point Church, 1515 E. Harry
- Salvation Army Orchard Corps, 1910 S. Everett
- West Heights UM Church, 745 N. Westlink Ave.
- Lighthouse Church – Oaklawn, 3401 E. 47th St. S.
- Haysville United Methodist Church, 601 E. Grand, Haysville