FREE Chick-fil-A for breakfast? That’s right. The cow-approved fast food chain is bringing attention to its breakfast menu with another free breakfast promotion.
From January 13-18, 2014, two Wichita Chick-fil-A restaurants are giving away FREE breakfast entrées from 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. each day. NO reservations are required this time.
Just choose your location, show up inside or at the drive-through, and get the free breakfast entree of the day.
- On Monday, January 13, it’s the Chicken Biscuit.
- On Tuesday, January 14, you’ll get a 3-count Chick-n-Minis.
- On Wednesday, January 15, the Chicken Burrito (breakfast version) is free.
- On Thursday, January 15, get a Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit.
- On Friday, January 16, try a Spicy Chicken Biscuit.
- On Saturday, January 18, have a Chicken Biscuit again.
You can get one free item per day, and you do have to be there in person to get your free Chick-fil-A breakfast entree. (So we can’t send our spouses to bring us free breakfast in bed.)
East-sider or west-sider, you’re covered. Wichita has two participating Chick-fil-A locations:
Central & Rock Road
7990 E Central Ave
Wichita, KS 67206
21st & Maize
10515 W 21st St N
Wichita, KS 67205
Hey, now that you know about it, share this website with someone else who could use a free breakfast!