FREE Chick-fil-A for breakfast? That’s right. The cow-approved fast food chain is bringing attention to its breakfast menu with another free breakfast promotion.
From April 20-25, 2015, all three Wichita-area Chick-fil-A restaurants are giving away FREE breakfast entrées from 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. each day. NO purchase required. NO coupon required. Valid for dine-in or drive-through. Yes, really!
Just choose your location – East Wichita, West Wichita, or Derby Marketplace – show up inside or at the drive-through, and get the free breakfast entree of the day.
- On Monday, April 20, it’s the Spicy Chicken Biscuit.
- On Tuesday, April 21, you’ll get a 3-count Chick-n-Minis.
- On Wednesday, April 22, the famous (and delicious) Chicken Biscuit is free.
- On Thursday, April 23, get another Spicy Chicken Biscuit.
- On Friday, April 24, try another 3-count Chick-n-Mini.
- On Saturday, April 25, end the week with that delicious (and famous) Chicken Biscuit.
Remember, it’s from 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. every day this week. No purchase is required. You do have to be there in person to pick up your free breakfast item (so we can’t send our spouses to get us free breakfast ). You can get one free item per day.
Wichita has three participating Chick-fil-A locations.
Chick-fil-A East Wichita
Central & Rock Road
7990 E Central Ave
Wichita, KS 67206
Chick-fil-A West Wichita
21st & Maize
10515 W 21st St N
Wichita, KS 67205
Chick-fil-A Derby Marketplace
1818 N. Rock Road
Hey, now that you know about it, share this website with someone else who could use a free breakfast!