The Sisterhood of the Divine Makeover is an annual fundraiser for Dress for Success, a program that provides resources for women entering or re-entering the workforce. Nominations are now being accepted for FREE makeovers at the fashion show and luncheon, which will be held June 22, 2013 at the Wichita Marriott Hotel.
Here’s the full info from Via Christi, which is an event sponsor:
Do you or someone you know need or deserve a free makeover? The Sisterhood of the Divine Makeover, an annual fundraiser to benefit Dress for Success of Wichita, may have your solution.
To enter or nominate someone for a free makeover at the annual fashion show and luncheon emceed by Bonnie Bing:
- Send a color photo taken no more than six months ago that does not need to returned. (You may email a photo, but a printed photo is preferred.)
- Include the nominee’s name, age, occupation, daytime and after-hours phone numbers.
- Tell us in 250 words or less why you or the nominee want, or need, a makeover.
To be chosen to receive a makeover, you must:
- Agree to be available for appointments at the salons and retailers, who will work with your schedule.
- Agree to be featured in editorial and promotional materials for the event.
- Be available to attend, as our guest, the June 22 Sisterhood luncheon.
- Be available June 7 or 8 for a “before” photograph at Via Christi Hospital on St. Francis.
All entries must be submitted by 5 p.m. Friday, May 31. Winners will be notified of their selection on Tuesday, June 4.
Mail entries to: Dress for Success Wichita 1422 N. High Wichita, KS 67203
Email entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Money raised at this event, now in its ninth year, goes to support the programs and services of Dress for Success of Wichita, which provides employment skills and resources to women entering or re-entering the workforce