If you have a Kohl’s charge card, you get those mailers via snail mail where you peel off to reveal your discount of 15%, 20%, or 30%. You know the one I mean? Woo-hoo! Throw that latest postcard in the trash if it’s anything less than the big 30%. 🙂 These days, you can usually get the 30% discount online via a promo code. And if you don’t want to pay shipping, buy online and pick up your items at the store (sometimes the same day).
Here’s another tip: You can use your online promo code while shopping in the store! Ask a salesclerk for the details on how to do this.
Get 30% off at Kohls with code BUNNY30. (Valid April 6-15. Kohls charge card holders only.)
The promo code above should be good on all merchandise, whether it’s clearance or regular price, with very few restrictions or limitations.
As always at Kohl’s, you may be able to stack some discounts. For example, category codes like the ones below will usually give you additional discounts. Just enter both the 30% off code above & the category code (which they usually advertise on their website) for whichever deal you’re wanting to get.
- $10 off $40 Kid’s Apparel and Footwear Purchase with code KIDSALE10. 3/17-4/02.
- $10 off $50 Men’s Clothing, Footwear, and Accessories Purchase with code MENSALE10. 3/17-4/05.
- $5 off $30 Tommy Hilfiger Purchase with code TOMMY5. 3/26-4/08.
- 15% off Home Decor, Furniture, Rugs, Table top, food prep, and cookware with code BRUNCH15. Select styles. 3/29-4/02.
- 20% off Bedding and curtains with code SLEEPWELL20. Select styles. 3/29-4/02.
- $10 off $40 Kid’s Apparel and Footwear purchase with code KIDSALE10. 4/6-4/15.
If you aren’t a Kohl’s chargeholder, you can almost always score discounts with a sitewide promo code. Just look for it on their site. Go to the Kohl’s website.