The 2012 National Baseball Congress World Series is in full swing at Lawrence-Dumont Stadium. Here’s where to find discounted or free tickets to the NBC tournament in Wichita this year.
Throughout the series, there are a number of local merchants who are giving out free or discounted General Admission passes to the games. If you’d like box seating, these passes may get you discount prices on upgrades.
- Monday, July 30 $1 general admission vouchers at Wichita Kwik Shops
- Tuesday, July 31 Tickets available at Quik Trips
- Wednesday, Aug. 1 Baskin Robbins at 2126 N. Webb and 2556 N. Maize
- Thursday, Aug. 2 Quick Trip, Dillons, Warren Theaters, and Papa Johns
- Friday to Sunday, Aug. 3-5 Round-the-clock games; tickets available from KWCH and Coleman Factory Outlet
- Monday, Aug. 6 $1 general admission vouchers at Wichita Kwik Shops
Some of the tickets are discounted, and some of them are free. Be sure to check with the merchant at each location. To see the full schedule (including times for each game) visit the NBC Tournament website: http://www.nbcbaseball.com/nbcwsdailyschedule.html